View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2008, 13:56   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Make the manual a Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
it was full of the same faeces infused rubbish as the first half..one can only put up with so much per day.
The world's smallest violin is currently in use but I've claimed a place in line for you.

Quote:
I've made my point which was that the wiki is unmaintained and would need regular maintenance to be successful. That is all.
The second half of my post concerned reasons why the pa wiki wasn't that well maintained and pointed out that these reasons would be unlikely to hold true if the manual was turned into a wiki.