View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 17:53   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Alliance Blocking

1. HR
2. Xvx
3. Reunion
4. 1up
5. Newdawn
6. ToF
7. LCH
8. Exilition
9.Angels
10. Hydra????
MISC- Rock, TGV, Vengeance, F-Crew, Insomnia

At least, there are 7 alliances in that list that have a serious chance to end #1. And at least 7 very good support alliances, that would really benifit for fighting along side a bigger much more active alliance (as far as "a reason for playing the round").

Me personally, i can't see why in a situation like this, there aren't pre-determined blocks. I would rather someone coming out and saying, "Hydra/Reunion/XvX will coop this round, with the goal of 1 of our block winning", than an alliance saying "We will just lay low and let 1up and Exil fight, then hit the losing side".

TBH, thats pretty lame. And what makes it worse is that the second example is VERY realistic to how certain alliances are approaching RD 15.

"What would the blocks be?", someone might ask. My opinion, of pretty even block examples (and I am trying to be as realistic as possible, though ofc these are my opinions and only opinions) would be 1up/Angels/Reunion/ToF Vs Exilition/LCH/ND/HR.

That is very close to a fair fight imho. 1up/lch vs Exilition/Reunion while Newdawn, ToF, Angels, and HR sit back and watch just seems a bit boring to me.
In a situation like this, "avoiding" any real fights would be pretty lame, as the fight is surely even.