View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 20:28   #58
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the Law.

which means Jurists do it

and it is actually quite a hard thing to do.

I could spend my time teaching you. I could painstakingly pick apart your fatuous arguments such as 're-telling a joke must be stealing too'.

but we both know that you don't really want to learn. because without bothering to learn or to question you already believe that you are right.
i'm sure dante does have a rudimentary understanding of the concept of 'property' as exists in modern western society. and perhaps he would admit that its application is generally consistent.

the question he seems to be trying to get at is not 'what does property mean' but 'how is the present system of ownership designation any more (choose one) right/logical/fair than arbitrary designation by, say, ouija board?'

dante can feel free (not that he needs my permission) to correct this assertion.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote