View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:41   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The other lot can, just in court it's going to be referred to as a civil partnership.
Yeah and there doesn't appear to be any justification for this distinction (aside from upsetting Christians).
Quote:
To be honest the only thing it conjures up in my mind is that it's not between a man and a woman.
I thought the majority of civil parnterships would be between a man and a woman? (But actually having looked, my belief appears to be wrong - I was under the impression you could register for this if you didn't want to be 'married' but the act seems to explicitly refuse this which means this all sucks even more)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote