View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 14:53   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
To be honest I don't really find the legal term marriage useful as I don't think the state should play a role in defining relationships.
That's fair enough (I agree of course), but for the time being it does. I think it's reasonable that while we have a law/institution (the NHS, drug laws, etc) in place we should desire it acts equally/equitably or whatever.

So basically I can't see any reasonable basis for thinking the distinction should remain. In fact, if I wanted to s|k up this thread a little I'd say anyone who agrees with this ruling is an evil homophobic scum who should burn in hell for all eternity.

Sadly I can't be that angry.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote