View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:22   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Enlighten me.
City in the land of potatoes which the protestants all call "Londonderry" and the catholics call "Derry". Its a point of contention and always controversial - you cant call it anything without revealing a bias.

My friend from Belfast says pretty much every sign that leads to londonderry, someone scores out the london, then someone else scores out the derry. Quite a few people call it "Stroke city"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's just indicative of underlying social problems though. Maybe the question would be better as "should anyone give a shit over just a word?"

Edit: What do you mean by balance?
Indeed it is indicative of underlying social problems; but im not sure how religious and sexual orientation divides are not so similar?

By balance; (which might not have been the right word) the way i see things is.. imagine 2d graph with loads of points plotted on it... then draw a line of best fit. Consider that "policy". And then consider the slightly extreme / almost wayward points as "controllers" rather than anomalies.

Im going to stop now because im going to confuse myself but do you understand what im saying

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote