View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 12:51   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

It does seem as if they're causing a lot of fuss over something which isn't really that important. Or at all, in fact.
They are still able to wear rings, tell their family/friends they're married and in all likelihood (especially given the amount they seem to care) then they ask to be referred to as such by people they know. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with humouring them, I certainly wouldn't want angry lesbians to have any excuse to hold a grudge against me.

btw is this thread going to be a dozen odd posts saying "I agree with the judge" or shall we try and get some hot lesbian jokes in here too. Obviously we can't right away as that would be a bit too contrived but I'll set us on the right direction by subtly adjusting the parameters of the debate.

Dildos.