View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 04:15   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] I havent stopped smiling

Not at all, wether they were all part of the firm i dont know but the numbers dont lie and it was a scary sight.

I seem to think it was the zulus and just a lot of angry blues fans tagging along but...

Also was thinking of taking a picture of the zulus marching around, but I didnt want my head kicked in ;/

Last edited by pig; 17 Apr 2006 at 04:25.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote