View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 03:43   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] I havent stopped smiling

Well last minute I decided to go to the villa match. Im supposed to be revising at kent but I couldnt miss out on what could be the last derby match for 20 years. So on Friday I told my mates id come and guarenteed my seat with them. Upper Holte where I was sitting and there was 6 of us who were going, pretty much the same group of lads who had been going to the villa for the last few years (when we all stopped going with our dads and started going together) I was really excited so got up on Saturday morning early and headed up from the south to brum.

Got in played some snooker and met up with my friends. It was only supposed to be a quick one. I ended back at home at 4am.

I woke up the next morning at 9am, I thought I was in heaven. It was so bright. I then realised I forgot to shut the curtains but surely that was a good omen. I was still quite drunk from the night before and very hungover at the very least. I met my mates at the cafe and had a quick fryup and jumped on the football special. One of my mates brought along 12 beers so I necked back 2 beers (at 10.30am a weird experience) and started getting in the mood. As where I live is the north side of brum that means its all villa, the southside is blues. So on the train we were singing and having a bit of fun and a laugh.

Jumped off the train got to the holte and was really up for a good game.

Briefly on the game, not the best game by all means but we won 3-1. Baros scored a double and gary cahills goal (what a goal!?!)

But for me what made the game is the atmosphere. The atmosphere was electric, every part of the ground was singing, we were loud and proud. Each time we scored we were jumping around like maniacs, just bouncing off each other and hugging grown men. I cant describe the feeling but I can only get that joy at a big game like this and at a football match. Those who go to football will understand. Thats probably why I pay to see football as oppose to being an armchair fan. The last 20 minutes was great as we were 3-1 up and the songs and chants were just continuous. I spoke to a fair few of my dad and his friends later on and they said the atmosphere is up there with the best. As I said I cant explain it but it was great.

*edited fighting bit, dont want to take away from the greatness of villa

Last edited by pig; 17 Apr 2006 at 04:54.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote