View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:32   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worried :( :( :(

It wasn't good news and wasn't bad news.

The PET Scan is extremely sensitive so picks up any glands that are larger than normal. I had a small gland on my neck pick some of the substance up, and some in my chest.

They aren't sure if this is because I have a chest infection (and my gland(s) have gone up) or if it's because I'm relapsing. Apparently all the signs are good as my cough is going, the gland is going down, and I've shown no other symptoms of cancer.

They took a sample out of the gland on my neck and want to do a biopsy of it (remove it under general anaesthetic) so they can analyse it and diagnose if it IS cancerous or not though. I'm having that done next week, so will have a big scar on my neck for about 6 months

So they aren't sure overall, but in general it looks like all's clear. Still crossing my fingers though!

I like how nothing is ever simple with this and they can't just go "Sure thing, you're A-OK! Go get 'em tiger!" (actually it would be awesome if doctors talked like that).