View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 00:01   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stupid police officers and the nonsensical comments they make

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
pay as you go!
True, but then I don't see how it'd be of any use at all since you can buy those effectively anonymously (I think, I've not tried to buy one) and transfer (i.e. simply hand it to them) them to whomever you like without fear of (much) consequences. I suppose you could analyse alcohol expenditure a lot more easily if you had everyone forced to pay a certain (centrally monitored) method but all you'd find out is that lots of people buy alcohol on Friday and Saturday night. A lot of people seem to buy a lot of shitty cheap drink in one go. And a lot of people who said drink are doing so in the same off-licence they bought their pre-pay credit card four seconds before.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote