View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 14:50   #66
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Just to get it back on topic - Lost S2E2.
i hate it when i like something, then after x episodes or x books you get that feeling that the writer(s) no longer has any intention of resolving all the shit that is going on, and instead is just pumping more and more shit in and often rehashing the same shit you already dealt with apparently in the interest of making room for more books/episodes. did we really need an additional episode devoted to whatshisname giving up his rights to his son to his wife (we already had one)?

not sure what i hate about it most, possibly that i think there may have originally been a good 'resolution' in mind, but that it will never see the light of day because it was trampled by the additional time-filling stuff.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote