View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 08:51   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Segregation rears its ugly head.....again.

its pretty retarded/wrong, but:

1) Far worse things happen in hundreds of countries across the world and the continual focus on Israel rather than places doing more unseemly is obviously motivated by anti-semitism/americanism on some level - perhaps not by the people who pick up the story (ie you), but by those who are setting the agenda for debate.

2) Its not government enforced segregation and the people on the bus have no way to enforce their nonsense if others dont want to go along with it. This obviously doesnt make it acceptable, but it does make it slightly more benign than (eg) the history of black segregation in America/South Africa/whatever.

3) I dont think this applies to all buses, I believe most are normal.

4) Youre nuts if you think this is directly comparable to the position of women in Islamic countries.

But yeah, orthodox jews have too much influence in Israel politics, I thought we all knew this already.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote