View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 12:27   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Embarresing PA moments :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Ignore that post, hes boring.
Actually i laughed, however i am known for my rather inappropriate/lack of sense of humour :\

Anyway, back on topic, i've been involved with strategy in PA for a very long time, and with Support for quite a while too. So there have inevitably been plenty of times when i have got things mixed up or plain wrong. Whilst not actually all the funny (i feel humiliated), lots of my mates from furbeh to Squishy, Squidly, Smudge and Wandows etc all have a ball by ripping into me - so at least it isnt completely wasted .

At moments like those i just point at my nickname and smile .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote