Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 15:07   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Unbelievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I don't think it is a sign of the world going to hell. But tension so to speak between young people and those who are older is something that appears to be relatively new. For example when I was a kid we never ever said a word to older people
"We didn't do it, therefore noone did"? As long as kids don't threaten kids, how are they going to find out? Are you going to tell every child you see "I got threatened by someone your age recently, if it happens to you don't count it as a new phenomenon"?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote