View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 18:48   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: RIAA/BPI fileshare getout clause?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
So, short of every one of these major filesharing types being arrested, how exactly is this supposed to disuade your average users from downloading (note DOWNLOADING not SHARING) files, or using anonymous systems like BT?
I doubt this is actually their aim; go google for the multi-million dollar deals eventually made between Napster/RIAA and various American universities in a response to numerous college students being targetted by lawsuits. I'm not sure about what will happen in Britain, but I suspect they might try to get something similar done with the universities here. It's an excellent business strategy, in a machiavellian sort of way.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote