Thread: Valentine's Day
View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 16:10   #41
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Valentine's Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm going to go on a killing spree of random couples every valentine's day for the next few years. Eventually, presuming I don't get caught, everyone will be terrified of valentine's day and will refuse to go out and we'll get rid of one utterly worthless holiday. It's either that or accept my shallow, vacuous, meaningless life isn't really satisfying the right areas of my frontal cortex.
You could always rip out the right areas of your frontal cortex. :pragmatism:
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote