Thread: Valentine's Day
View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 21:56   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentine's Day

i am single now so don't have to bother with the shite that is valentines day

on another note I am kinda seeing two girls at the moment (yes they do know about each other and strangely it's perfectly fine) and both absolutely hate valentines day too. One had her ex drum into her that she shouldn't ever expect anything so I'm happy to carry that on and the other would probably be pissed off with me if I even thought about doing anything except in jest.
So it's all good.

Oh but I might be seeing one on the day itself for lack of anything else to do and i am probably going to edinburgh with the other at the weekend.

I'm pretty content at the moment.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote