Thread: R75 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2017, 21:27   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R75 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
So Kaiba thinks that Xan fr, that targets 5 things and loses to Cr/Bs/Fr outright(losing to itself) is going to be a problem because of Xan Fake potential.

Thoedd thinks that Ter is overpowered because its a defensive powerhouse and can be covered quite easily with etd or cath.

Mzy again is not helping further the converstation and just picking out word plays. If you have something to say, say it constructively I can handle stats being called shit but I want to know WHY you think they are shit.

Atm im thinking of changing ETD to remove De pods and give them Fi pods and rework the class just a bit also gonna remove a DE and add a CO likely either an emp or a cloak that prefires Xan Fr(less likely)

This will server dual purpose, removes the inherent double team up that ter/etd had giving me more security in that terran will be right where I want it OFFENSIVELY(Limited attack options) Also allows me to taylor etd Fi vs Fr.
Here i am sittimg on 250k fr and you come attacking with your prefire cr/bs. You kill 100k of my fr so i only have 40k anti cr/bs firing.

Get 1 xan def from equal size xan. Now there is POTENTIALLY 500k fr there and you still only kill 100k and now 70k of my anti cr/bs MIGHT fire alongside 70k of my deffer.

Attackers recall.

Its too easy, even more so ingal. 3 fleet attack. Still have to calc full fleet whenever you attack them. Xan is OP as hell.... regardless of your 20 point ac tweaks.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote