View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 00:07   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [George Galloway] Sky News pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I am sure you can appreciate certain elements of George Galloway's style (as long as we are getting into petty name calling). If we are talking about jobs people are paid for then we should ask ourselves whether MPs even come close to earning their pay. Bunch of spinless, impotent cow-towing, corporate obsessed ****wits. Who has any time for any MP? The idea that British parliament has any relevancy in people's daily lives is a sad illusion perpetuated by peopel who think that Britain represents some sort of posotive force in world affairs.

What issue did you raise? See above for my view on the so-called scrutiny role of MPs, the self-serving, self-angrandising role they perform, poorly at that.

Again I re-iterate my applause for the highly amusing and well overdue defense of reality and perspective by Mr Galloway.
you are effectively saying that george galloway is a highly (tax) paid clown (and that you find him the most amusing).

you are also dismissing the relevance of all British legislation in regards the lives of British people.

cynicism and doubt are healthy to any democracy.

what you are doing is just silly.