View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 01:38   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We told you so! (some disagreed)

piglet I don't think you understand what most people were saying.

Noone said exilition didn't WANT to win.
Noone said exilition would be recruiting newbies.
Noone said exilition would suck.

Just that they wouldn't be putting as much effort into winning this round as previous rounds, as demonstrated by their lower membercount, supposedly less activity (I know that their technical stuff is just the same as last round, they haven't improved it or got techies working on anything, for example) and less in the way of organisation.

It isn't their fault that their competition sucks.

Just because a premiership footballer is hungover and not in the mood to play, doesn't mean a bunch of spastics could beat him, even if they all managed to somehow work together.