View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2009, 17:26   #283
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Actually from what I have noticed, and Lokken and JBG will flame me for this being 'incompetent' Planetarion, there are quite some people in Ascendancy that would not mind seeing Apprime as the #1 tag, it's the most likely of things happening at the moment.
1:2 will get the galaxy win as they are virtually untouchable and who will get planet win is unclear but I hope it will be one of 3:2 or Dmnts (me and signs barely have a shot at it)

So I think your assumption is although maybe correct that both want to see it happen, also not really applicable.
I cant see us not winning gal at this stage, but u never know...

With all the crashes going on, any in top20 whos zik can win + dimentus.
Its very close this round with top planets, much because the two prev. #1 both crashed

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote