View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2017, 10:37   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Undo the roid cost change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I just dislike that im forced into one play style. This game is supposed to be diverse yet every change recently seems to be coralling everyone into the need to attack to keep up with those that attack.

Playing defence and inting roids to keep up with the t100 average in the knowledge you had a strong enough team to hold them was a great strategy. It didnt harm PA, it provided more roids into the universe (the avg roid count is atricious now) and allowed diversity depending on time free to play the game.

Now i have to pick an attack, calc, launch, scan (if i can), calc, decide to land or recall everyday. This for me personally too much to do daily. I was quite happy to wake up and send 1-3 fleets to help my ally then work on my planet through the day.

Additionally this raise in the need to attack will cause more burnout in dcs due to raised incs. More waves on planets (the amount not even on 300 roids at tick 140 is appalling) and just increases the gap between the haves and have nots. We are really moving more towards a two teir PA where by tick 500 over 60 percent of the planets are barely growing, yet alone competing.

Please please please revert this!

This is EXACTLY why they changed the init cost. So people couldn't Init roids and have 0 interaction with other players. Try playing minecraft solo or something if you want to play brain damaging game that uses as many cells as watching paint dry

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote