View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2009, 00:01   #148
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 32 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
How many of the last few rounds have we been saying that we weren't best placed to win? How many of the last few rounds have other people say we were best placed to win? And how many of those rounds have we won? I totally understand what people are coming from when they refuse to trust the Ascendancy Forum Squad.
Quote:
So go out there and figure out your stance based on the facts alone, rather than going to AD and basing it on the opinions of a noisy few (be they Ascendancy or otherwise).
Could you explain how these correlate please because I'm not really seeing the connection. Either they're going to be objective or just automatically mistrust people regardless of their post content because Ascendancy keep winning due to levels of play (catastrophically good/bad) that no one can possibly have accounted for or genuinely predicted.

But let's look at trust anyway for shits and giggles:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Asc has said they arnt playing fully before, even gone into the round without a full tag before. However, each time they end up coming into contention to winning and end up winning (either through luck, brute strength or politically). It will take a round of them actually not playing fully and losing, before people believe it.

As VenoX said.. the community just doesnt trust Asc anymore, it may be true that they arnt at full strength and have no real chance at winning the round but that really doesnt matter. As if it is true, then the community will just switch targets after they realise it.
Really, I think people are confusing trustworthiness with losing. Winning happens for a number of reasons and if you think a bad decision by xVx HC in r31 or an exquisite Ascendancy performance in r30 or massive political vulnerability in our enemies were foreseeable by anyone and that by not predicting that makes Ascendancy's assessment of the situation dishonest, well I think this post is a little bit beyond you really.

I mean really, can we just cut through the shite and just say "I don't want Ascendancy to win" so I don't have to suffer terrible logic?