View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 19:19   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh that wacky Pope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
Yes I neglected the views of the very important Church of England.
http://www.anglicancommunion.org/tour/index.cfm

Yes. It was stupid of you to forget the Church of England. Very stupid indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
Christ was free of the original sin for he was born by a virgin. That's as far as there is some consensus in Christian theology. But that's about it. Your statement is wildly discussed and one of the major differences between Christian beliefs.
That was MY ****ING POINT

YOU said that the doctrine of original sin was the same as the concept of inheriting sin. I demonstrated that for tens of millions of Anglicans around the globe this simply is not true.