View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 13:18   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh that wacky Pope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
Yes, it also applies today and since Calvin and Luther confirmed it it is not so likely to change. I hate Wiki as a source but I am too lazy to find a better one
The Church of England does not follow the doctrine of original sin in the way you seem to understand it. Luther's theological position has very little sway in England and Calvin has essentially none.Continental protestantism can't be lumped together with British protestantism, to do so causes misunderstanding.

Original sin was fully absolved by the crucifiction of Christ. It isn't 'inherited' in the sense you state.