View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 20:09   #30
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Salvage is too high

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Zik salvage these days is somewhat of a piss take, theyve got the quite high AC/DC, the ability to cover fleet holes quite easily, eventually pull of some quite nasty faking, and usually have 1 or 2 highly effective non steal ships. I think salvage should not only be looked at for the game in general, but also zik stealing salvage.
I completely disagree, zik is the most defensive race by nature (last to shoot), if salvage was removed it would be pointless to play them. One thing that should be looked at is the ziks getting ALL the salvage when there are more defenders, afaik stolen ships dont count as killed so all the salvage goes to the zik alone when stuff is stolen.

Tbh the last good normal zik ship I remember was the Brigand way back in round 26 and the non-steal ships this round are beyond horrible. The problems with roiding certain ziks has less to do with the stats and more to do with circumstances

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote