Thread: Speed round
View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 10:17   #23
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Speed round

Hmm well first of all id like to thank my sexy gal who defended me all those times, especially Thunder who stayed up all night with me roiding all the nasties in the uni and for being the best adversary a guy could have!

Id also like to thank all the sexies in LCH who kept me awake and stopped me from going insane in the painfully tiring hours while i waited for non-LCH values to grow. Also Stifler for proving that sneaky xp bastards come 3rd

Hehe id also like to thank all the weird people that did lemming runs on me an gave me XP/salvage when i couldnt attack (except noah who killed all my clippers/corsairs and took the #1 spot away from me for about 600 ticks ) Btw noah i didnt forget 2 move them i just didnt flip em in time was bloody close thou as they launched the tick you landed but launched with 1k corsairs not 10k

Also thx to MDK and Mix for being my lovers/mentors ^_^

Thanks every1 i love you !

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote