View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2009, 13:26   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Wait! Go back and read my posts at the time and check your facts please.
I never said u were against it at the time, but I cba to look up a post about one person in particular. Several now in asc were pro the rule when it came in r15. Not all ofc, but thats not what I m claiming either, since quite a few from asc used to be eXi.

edit: also, its more about what the pateam does, why they do it. Not what members in alliances atm or at the time feel / felt about the case.
in r15 they enforced a shitty rule to try to ruin the round for eXi. Now they aint doing it when the situation about support planets are about the similar.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote