View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:33   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Camcorder DivX things (esp Matrix Reloaded)

In view of all the discussion regarding Matrix Reloaded, I decided to watch a part of it again now, rather than go to the cinema later. I'm usually against any kind of piracy, so I felt a twinge of guilt!

Using DC++ I got a few different versions, and all were done via camcorders. Man they SUCK. A couple of people on IRC were bragging about how they'd already seen it before it was released due to american camcorder versions. A few of these people went on about how they thought the movie sucked.

ANY movie that is shot on a camcorder, complete with people talking, doors opening etc, is going to be far less enjoyable. I know that some downloaded movies are good - a mate has 8 Mile on Vid CD with dolby 5.1. But anybody who only watches a movie on a camcordered download has something very, very wrong with their brain.

I could understand it if you were reeeeeeally desperate to see something, but surely a big film with lots of sfx is worth waiting to see on the big screen?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote