View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 12:52   #140
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Okay then, which Discworld book shall I read next? I've just read The Truth, which has probably been my favourite so far, and I was thinking of going onto the next in the series but I though I'd ask your esteemed opinions on the matter instead. Basically I like all the books that have plenty of Vetinari and guild politics in them.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote