View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:41   #121
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
They're good books for children, but when you get older the flaws become altogether too apparant.
Don't sully my childhood. I love the first book. Also, I only recently realised the adult implications of "hello child, would you like some turkish delight and then for me to take you to a wonderful place?" I can't remember if the said character was Turkish or not.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote