Thread: Blogs
View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 20:56   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Blogs

BBC Open Secrets is a good blog you're missing.

Also, try reading the Washington Post site and Times Online each day. You can probably take up a good 90 minutes with that. Aside from that I have some books I can lend you.

Finally, as I said before - ask your boss for some more work to do. Explain the situation, the odds are that it's happened to him/her before. You'll also look good and be showing initiative, etc.