View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 15:11   #50
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about
Re: Prelaunch and multi tick battles

So browsed a bit and found something that fits the current flood of opinions around forums atm.

so now all of you frustrated ppl - primarily kai, can direct it somewhere fitting.

Oh and perhaps some of you could elaborate on earlier statements also.

----

For my part I do belive that this change isnīt all bad, as already mentioned it might actually move the current prime launch times from 03:00-05:00 - to 07:00-09:00 or 00:00-01:00

That only "hardcore" alliances can succeed with this new PL thing is worth debating also.

Example: If a 40 man ally (assuming all 40 are hardcore livelaunchers - which I actually doubt even exists toxday in PA) launch at 03:00 - but the remaining universe - due to new rules wait till 08:00. The attack is bound to fail due to available def fleets. Which actually means that they never would land anything.

One need to remember that attacking only works if the enviroment allows it. As it has been so far with the previous PL rules. forcing a new launch strat also means changes for everyone - also the so called "hardcore" (if they actually exists!!)

I belive that this game needs more options in terms of planning attacks and defence, and by limiting PL to 2 ticks - it actually does.

Being one of those who on and off been doing terrible DCing, I can only endorse some varity to the beyond lame and tedious - lets **** up X ally with eta 7,8,9 - landing tick x1, x2, x3 - all showing up at 03:00 GMT.

And honestly, that is truly what ****s up smaller alliances. and I know cause Iīve been on the recieving end plenty of times.

Just a view on the issue that isnīt all "terrible"

Now bring me some decent arguments

you too kai :P
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote