View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 13:14   #28
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Your Next Car Accident

I had a fellow steal my car, drive it about for three days, get involved in a police pursuit, then crash it head on into an oncoming vehicle at 70 kmph.

Just last week in fact.

Does that qualify as an accident by proxy?

If so, the benefits are a large insurance payout and no loss of my claims bonus (win).
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote