View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 11:03   #27
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Your Next Car Accident

Well, I think just generally hitting something without using mirrors properly.
My accidents so far have included:
getting rear ended at a junction when I stalled when I was a learner
pulling off my front bumper when coming out of my garage (the day after passing my test)
my dad reversing into my car because he forgot I was back from uni.
But, I've almost hit people several times, generally by not thinking* / looking at my mirrors enough

*almost emergency stopping on the M1 because the lane you want to pull into is full and you can't see how to get into it