View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 16:52   #20
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Your Next Car Accident

I imagine my next one will be something with striking similarity to me bouncing off of someone's windshield. I don't drive as of yet (Paying out the nose for insurance is fun. no, really it is) so thus the only car accident I'm gonna come up with is some moron running a light while I'm on the crosswalk.

If I do start driving anytime soon... I'll probably be hitting some poor defenseless 200 pound critter who I didn't see in the dead of night on a highway. The moment I start driving, I'm heading to the mountains for a few weeks of camping (all ye critters out there be warned! )
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote