View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 02:14   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Your Next Car Accident

This thread is about introspection. You look at your driving, and predict your next car accident. Then you go out and do what it takes to prove yourself right. Or don't. Would make a better thread if you did tho.

Anyway. I'm pretty confident that my next (first) accident will involve me turning left* through a green light, and because I'm watching for oncoming traffic I will find out about the people in the crosswalk to the left from the thumps they make under my tires.

I believe this because I've already had several close calls, and I don't seem to be learning.

*for you wacky brits replace all lefts with rights and this will make more sense.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote