View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 18:21   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People who use the toilets when they should use the urinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Actually, I always use the toilet if there is someone else in the urinals (unless I'm drunk or dying for a pee). It's not that I'm "scared someone will see my penis" or anything like that. I just have some psychological problem, it's weird. I simply can't piss if there is someone in the same urinal as me. I don't get worried or nervous, I just simply find it impossible to urinate. It takes me ages to get it to come out. I have no idea why it is, and I've always been like it.

I know I'm not the only person who does it either. Quite a few men simply can't piss in the urinals if someone else is there. I'd love to be able to, I have no problem standing next to another guy with his todger out. It's some deep psychological thing that I simply can't fix.

Saying that, when I do go into the cubicle to do it, I always close the door as I'm kind of embarassed that I used that instead of the urinal.
This entire post is so riddled with potential for faggot-accusation, penis-size jokes, watersports and the like, I just don't know where to start...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote