View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 00:17   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Get paid to improve America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Segragation has been tried allready and if you are to become a seperatist you will be immediately branded as a racist. Then you will be systematically be bashed by the media until you succumb to the politcally correct point of view. This leaves only one alternative. Help the average black homeless person in compton raise his education level so that you will have more in common with him.
Wait, I'm not a racist. I have plenty of rich black friends that could live in my paradise with me. I just want to take care of my own without any problems that I have no wish to be involved in. Also I'm sure my ultra-rich friends who own the various media corporations can suppress any incriminating evidence. Plus it's not like the media can actually do anything other that increase the disapproval of poor people, who aren't invited anyways so I fail to see a downside there. It's a fool-proof plan you see.