View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 15:09   #457
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] world cup 2006 prediction league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Croatia?
I've been getting Croatia and Ukraine mixed up all tournament

All these supposedly 'new' countries, it's a conspiracy by atlas sellers I tells ya.

edit:

my final prediction, as I'm losing 5-0 is

Brazil 1-2 France

Last edited by 1-X; 1 Jul 2006 at 19:00.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote