Thread: Animal Rights
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:40   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Animal Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Wow, people willing to inflict pain on other creatures, what heros!
Well, maybe not heroes in the traditional sense, but given the rather hysterical attachment we have in this country to animals and the very real physical danger that researchers are put under by animal rights activists, I'd certainly say to be involved in animal testing takes a great deal of courage, yes.

Very similarly to this, I'd say that doctors in the United States who carry out abortions are certainly being brave (given the political climate over there). You might respond "What, slaughtering the unborn - yeah what heroes!" but then that would reveal a philosophical difference. Either way, I think we should agree that people who do a job in very difficult circumstances are probably not just being pointless sadists or murderers for the sake of it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote