View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2008, 11:42   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Through the Fire and Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I just can't believe you actually think people should have to rationalise why Guitar Hero is fun to you or that they would even be able to do so. Do you realise how fundamentally, egocentrically retarded that entire line of "reasoning" is?
I've never played Guitar Hero. I don't understand how/why it is fun. I was hoping someone would explain it to me.

If someone asked why World of Warcraft is fun, I'd explain that to them rather than just ridicule them for not understandnig. Maybe that's what makes me a good teacher. I'm willing to be patient and explain things, rather than criticising someone for not understanding...