Thread: When I laugh
View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 21:07   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
When I laugh

the sound is not dissimilar to the sound an otter makes while under phaser-based interrogation. While reading this article I expelled the aforementioned otter-based sound, the ninth paragraph precisely. You should really read Charlie Brooker's blog, although his column in the Guardian's G2 magazine surpasses it (I'm not sure what day it's published).
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote