View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 14:16   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Working/moving abroad

Do you have any idea of what you'd like to do once you're out there?

You could do an TEFL course (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). I think it takes 6 weeks or so (part time). Once you've got this, you're qualified to go to loads of different countries to teach English to kids there. People usually get contracts for 1 year or so, which allows them to live somewhere while earning a bit of money to fund the travel over there.

KaneED did it recently (or similar) so hopefully he can post something a bit more useful - but unless you're really adverse to the idea of teaching (TEFL generally isn't about setting homework etc, it's about getting them used to speaking the language - or so I've been led to believe) then it might be worth looking into...?