Thread: War !
View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 06:26   #26
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Re: War !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I think people are avoiding wars because its unhealthy for the two alliances involved and only gives the other alliances an advantage.
That has to be, by far, the stupidest thing I've read. If anyone hasn't noticed yet--this is a *WAR* game. You *ATTACK* people, that's what the game is about. To avoid wars in a war-game is not only stupid, but completely lame.

About alliance wars: Wars between alliances are vital. By starting, or even finishing what someone else started, in a war, you can advance your alliance, improve your ranking, teach your members things they couldn't learn otherwise, and many other factors. Wars teach as much to a player about a game as a training alliance teachs new players how to play. To avoid wars in a war game, is one of the worst possible things to do.

About the number one spot: My personal opinion is that there are many contenders for the number one spot, but just about every alliance out there (with the exception of mabye Subh, who instigated action--props to them for trying), are lame. A smart contender would know when to strike, when to form a collition, and how to fight the way to victory. Boy, this round sure is lame--then again seems all the even numbered rounds are highly uneventful recently, when compared to the odd numbered rounds. If any alliance wants the number one spot, the burden of proof of who deserves the number one ranking, is up to the person who doesn't have the number one, but wants it.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote