Thread: Vampymeet vid
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 20:42   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vampymeet vid

Society is crumbling. It really is. Back in my day they used to lock people like you up in homes and feed you soup through a straw ensuring all sharp pointy things were kept away from your padded cell.

Thats right
I'm saying you are crazy.
Crazy I say.

p.s. how come her fat ass didnt put too much weight on the hooks or whatever and cause it to rip through her fatty mcfat fat skin?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote