Thread: Santa Stats
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2015, 01:14   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Santa Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
That's very untrue. I've hc's for like 40 rounds now. I always have people complain when I pick Fi/Co strat over eta 8 +. Higher eta is favoured in planetarion. If you don't believe me, think of it like this
Queue Constructions
Run and hide
Prelaunched Fleets
Incoming Scans showing Launched fleets...
The game is built for lazy players. Only active HC's don't care if people want eta 9 or 7. They pick the best setup they believe for their members.

Plus the idea for cath bs solo is simple. You pick another strat for your ally. Say Ter/Xan CR. Then you take 10-15 caths. Make them go BS and use their emp for def. It's a setup i've used in ally almost very round i can think of. No not every alliance does it. But it makes it a usable class
Well either way, prefered hulls, why does brigand steal CR? Do you even want CR in your fleet if you cant build them yourself or following up what you aiming at, team em with your BS?
Its a small change, i dont see it having much effect on the dynamics

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 20 Sep 2015 at 03:16.
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote