View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 02:52   #296
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't believe this is true. If it has I'd probably leave Ascendancy myself. What would be the point of playing.
There will be no alliance actively competing with Ascendancy for #1 spot in r31. It is true, whether you believe/like it or not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau View Post
This round's ND + Denial BG + DLR BG play in one tag - is quite a competition for Asc. Well, i think and it's just an example i could think of right now.
Can we call it by its actual name: Evolution (I didn't chose the name, I swear) as its not actually anything to do with Denial besides a couple of familiar faces.

You are somewhat missing the point though, since you are ignoring the reasons WHY these groups are NOT playing in alliances like ND and are now chosing to play alone instead of suffer under inept leadership/commands inside ancient alliances that have progressed no where in the last ~10 rounds. It's all well and good saying "but if they all played together they could beat us!" but it isn't going to happen unfortunately.

I am pretty sure if there was a competent alternative to Ascendancy this round that actually WANTS to challenge for #1 (ie a Denial or an Omen) then there wouldn't be so many BG's playing. Perhaps next round will be different (rumours of a possible Denial return?!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
eksero and reese will get all the info needed from the denial people.
etc etc.
I'm pretty sure they won't since the majority of "denial people" are anti-Ascendancy (and therefore, atm atleast, rather anti-eksero/Reese).