View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 19:22   #252
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
so youre saying anyone that is ascendancy is ascendancy because they're too scared to play anywhere else? or was this a direct comment
No, anyone who has played against them actively and then ship jumped to join them once it's clear they are the best alliance, especially midround. Pretty much anyone who didn't join Ascendancy because thats where their friends are.

Quote:
i play in asc because i dont want to be an a alliance with defence points and a member/officer/HC architecture, which was the main reason i left where i was previously for where i am now. but yeah if you want to think im here because im a coward or w/e thats cool too i guess lol
See above, nice attempted bullshit though, I guess they haven't quite taught you well enough, that goes for your attempted flaming/insulting in this thread aswell, leave it to the pro's.

Quote:
who is everyone else? you?
The people you called whiners and think are shit - everyone not in Ascendancy.